Be the ultimate filler for the gap between Research outcomes and market needs through space technology & innovation.
Foster space technology transfer & applications for the sake of better planet & communities by removing the barriers to space innovation, pushing forward concrete space technology solutions and deliver outcomes in the right and sustainable way
Promote the value of patents and intellectual property rights in the fields of space technologies and space applications.
• Produce the IP Policy of the Egyptian Space Agency.
• Assist in the preparation of the patent application and clarify the pathway necessary to obtain a patent.
• Provide training for people with the potential for innovation in the space fields.
• Provide the resources required to solve problems (technical, technological and industrial) using licensed patents, public domain patents and the ideas of inventors.
To establish partnerships with local and international authorities aiming to strengthen the research projects in the fields of Space technologies.
• Search for funds to help in achieving the objectives of the Egyptian Space Agency as well as contributing in upgrading the local industries and starting new industries.
• Liaise with sponsors, universities and research centers in local and international regions to collaborate in mutual-interest research projects.
• Announce the different grants and the procedure of writing a successful research project.
• Search for grants to encourage and increase the awareness of students in schools and universities concerning space technologies.
Support and promote innovation, and technology transfer inside the industrial associations and communities.
• Find new ideas and assist in developing their prototypes and models under TICO policy.
• Support the needs of micro, small, and medium companies to improve their technological capabilities.
• Create a comprehensive database for all technologies available and suitable for space technology fields.
• Prepare economic and comparative studies aiming to determine the economic feasibility of available technologies.
• Improve capabilities, qualifications, and efficiency of human resources working in the field of technology -transfer through training programs.
• Conduct surveys and studies for local and international technology markets.
Head of Technology Innovation and Commercialization Office
The Manager of The Technology Transfer Office
The Manager of The Technology Innovation Support Center
The Manager of The Grant and Innovation Cooperation Office
The Assistant Manager of The Grant and Innovation Cooperation Office
The Administration Manager of the TICO Office
The Web Designer of the TICO Office
The Finance Manager of the TICO Office
Hours Of Support